Thursday 11 September 2008

emo much

4 days ago....




[Greetings fellow readers.


I'm blogging again...


JuDY: See! See! That "sakai". Once she start blogging she blogs everyday. ( in Chinese)


haha... 581: * ignore*




Well i wanted to blog again b'coz I found something interesting to blog about. Yeap, just this morning, after sitting for our Physics Practicals. Mummy came and fetch me and we went straight to a saloon in Bandar.


That was where I saw something I thought I would never see in this country, "Brunei Darussalam". Yes, I feel the need to stress on the word. I have always thought of Brunei as a very rich & relaxing country, where everyone doesn't need to stress themselves everyday just to earn a living. Well, I was kinda proven wrong by what I saw this morning.


When we were still on the car, looking for a parking in one of the alleys, I saw an old uncle, a Haji to be exact, stretching his arm and body into a "garbage bin" , yes, you've heard me right, a big smelly dirty garbage bin behind one of the restaurants.


I didn't really know what he was doing over there. Maybe looking for something that he accidentally dropped into the bin? Or was he looking for scraps to be reused? Well, no matter what the real purpose was...]



haha... I've actually wrote those 4 days ago and guess what? I forgot all about it XD Well, guess I'll just continue now...


...it's just give the heart squeech-ing feeling seeing that scene. It's like, going thru garbage? Why so lang bei. Plus, he's so old again. Tsk tsk...


Then i also saw a cat. She's either a very fat cat or she's pregnant. Anyways... this cat, before going to the salon, was sitting alone on the stairs. After coming down from the saloon, I saw this very lucky cat again. And this time with a middle-age auntie, who fed to it a packet of ''chicken rice''. Yes... this was just so.. hmm... man i lost the word that i wanted to use... well, guess u guys will just have to guess how i felt then.


[*peace*]


suddenly felt like saying this word.


Can we really get the world to be like that? Well, i personally hope so. But, there just has to be imperfection in this world. People criticizing, people being jealous, people disliking other people... Can we ever get a world that is perfect?
hmm..


{*think*}
and ow yea... might be cancelling the masquerade party lo. Since only so few want to go.


Hmm... don't know la...
maybe wait after the holidays? Are they still deciding? Don't know leh...
Guess, will have to see how everything goes first lo...
But really want it to happen lo...
It'd be such a cool party... got disco leh.
People don't like?
Why?
hmmm... weird eh...
not prom wo...
this is party leh...
got techno music and dancing the whole night thru leh?
People sure they don wanna go?
Got chance to get prizes lagi o... Don't want?
Just the music part is so tempting liao leh.
Don't think will have other chances to get this kinda party in Brunei liao leh.
U guys sure don't wanna go? (well, if those who don wanna go reads my blog)


Nvm la, if cancel liao i also can relax for a bit lo..
haha.. If i get a chance to organize some sort of party, I'll sure be willing to.


eh~.. can advertise here leh..haha
If people wanna get people to organize party can look for me XD Well, guess it will be more fun if everything doesn't revolves around money... For example, if any big company wants to organize annual party or something, i can help organize leh, just need them to pay all expenses. Tat'd be soo cool!



Hmm... is there a rainbow which we can all walk over?

There is a rainbow for you and me?! Or shud we just continue living in a grey world?!

[thinkin' a lot these few days]

_-581-_