Saturday 19 July 2008

picture picture picture___long long post

I took+collected tonnes of picture since yesterday.., today's post will be associated with pics! Enjoy~ X)











Let's start from the 1st pic i took yesterday:



Photobucket

i love the colours here...



_



and ow yea! the first few pics are all about my room !



_



carry on...next pic...



Photobucket



tuku tuku is his/her name. __B'day present from JuDY!







Photobucket



Mr. snappy___ *camera trick... was supposed to be two separated phone& key chains.







Photobucket



happy birthday bear + candles all the way from Canada. bought by dajie and a yan yee yee respectively. "thank u!" X)







Photobucket



Connected love~___ my pillowcase







Photobucket



CD + miscellaneous section







Photobucket



chapalang....







Photobucket



Nutty Tart___ owner: JuDY







Photobucket



transparent candy holder (originally a piggy/beary bank)___ owner: JuDY







Photobucket



flatten apple !







Photobucket



haha.... i photoshoped this pic! comments pls. XD____ owner: JuDY







Photobucket



"FEI" what the pacific ring of fire actually spelled! (above)



underwater view of the "pulled-together" earth(below)







Photobucket



check it! i was still up at this time X] __ couldn't fall asleep!







Photobucket



Sepia version of girl from "connectedlove"







_



not all pictures i took yesterday were here... Just decided to put this few up!



_



Next day (which is today!),



Photobucket







Look at those yummy creamy cupcakes Liyana made for Cindy. She made one box for me too for my b'day! hehe... Thank you for making such a special present!






ahem, as i was saying.... She made these for Cindy's birthday ( this is just part of what she made the rest are in Cindy's home and tummy!) So sweet of her right?! However, good-old-Cindy just can't control herself from cream-ing people who are sitting beside her... She made me screamed , ran around the class, and drop my cake... .Thanks again for that!



hahah



anyway... it was fun... but i din manage to get a picture of the fun x(



here's a close-up for one of the cuppies!!



Photobucket



Yummy~ yes, they are!!



We were also ask to "clap" for the opening ceremony of the new "BRIDGE" for the school . It didn't take long but the sun was so bright that it made me 'sweat'. ow well... ~..



I don't know why, but teacher Christina asked me to draw a picture for the colouring competition for primary kids for the EM thingy... So i did one... and gave it too her. I forgot to take a picture of it... maybe I'll get a copy and post one here. X) It was a simple drawing, but she said it was "great" and wanted ask other teachers' opinions... I, myself didn't feel like it's so great... the only great part i feel is that i finished the drawing in about one and half periods' time... hahaha... anyway... I don't find this interesting tho...just wanna look for something to blog about. hehe



After school, mummy and bapa brought me to this really cool place to have lunch. I have to say that the food there's not bad and the design kinda vintage in a English kinda way with the flora and fauna kinda feel. Let's see the pics I've taken there~



Photobucket

looks like the inside right? It's actually the outside....



Photobucket

See.. so sat... even have this little fake fireplace...



Photobucket

the teddy bear, "music"-go-round (donno what's that called ) and flower vase on the fire place shelf. ___ so cute~



Photobucket

a little bench beside the fire place.



Photobucket

very cute sign.."close" X)



Photobucket

tada~ this place is called the CountryPatch.. dial this number for more info...

no prank calls please....



I had:

Photobucket

Hawaiian Queen



Photobucket

very delicious chicken pie



Photobucket

very yummy chicken for nasi lemak___ translation....nasi= rice lemak=fats...

result...nasi lemak= fat rice XD



Photobucket

this ok ok salad~



and tasty butter cheese cake which the laopanniang belanja one (so good o)...

but i forgot to take the pic.. ehheh sorry!



after that we went back to the office with bloated tummies.. and i saw this

Photobucket

very cute right??think again_

-

-

-

they are not real babies

-

-

-

Photobucket

they are just dolls.....

-

-

-

take a look again

-

-

-

Photobucket

*shivers*



Photobucket

note the un-'blurred' words...







-done-

-

-

-

no la... joking that wasn't the only thing i did...

i transfered pic from my sis's phone to mine.

pic of my niece to be exact.

u can see her video in the previous post.

now i want to show her off again.

XP

_
Photobucket

ah~ so cute... cubit u ah!


Photobucket

"me and my mummy"


Photobucket

"me doing funny face and my mummy"


Photobucket

"me violating the law!"

"catch me la!"


Photobucket

"me being very kambang"


Photobucket

"me trying to act cool"


Photobucket

"they call me 'yan tao eh'!"


Photobucket

She's such a doll!

_love this pic the most_

-

-

- bye for now-

xoxo