Monday 17 November 2008

Back from torture-land

Yo yo yo A-bri-ba-deh!

Finally. Time to post up something about "ME"! hahah...
But first, REPLIES!

Beauty of randomness: walau~ wanna play games isit...*serious look*.JK
Beauty of randomness: Sorry lo... U know la.. Exams ma. Go blame MOE? hahaha.jk. But happy too la, got all-time-viewer like u. THANK YOU! u sound sad? hmmm....
Vanessa: haha... i don't know bout the link too... i just copied that straight from the HTML thingy. If u wanna check it out >>> www.blogthings.com <<<

Beauty of Randomness:I'm updating now.. TADA~... no sad no sad... sadness it not allowed here...x] smiles~
Fiffy: hahah... yay! link u up?

Wah...so many things i "wanted" to say... i can't really remember leh...
hmm... start with news la...
I want to change my blogskin liao!
hahah...it's not really a new news la... i announced that before already. Just failed to do so. This time I'm gonna go get help from tutorial. Dreamweaver... complicated thing... Hai.

Hehe... Forgive my laziness...

Update again if i find my hardworking-ness.

See y'all!