Wednesday 1 April 2009

School school school after the ho-ho-holidays. SAD!

Nothing much happened in the holidays .
Just did the regular sleep, wake up, eat, tv, homework'S'=(
Two words to describe my holiday. Plain Boring.

The first day of the new school term was a ridiculously long day for me. Don't ask me why. I don't know either =P It just started of as any ordinary and ended like a decade of something. Don't know why but yea... Very Loooong and Tirrriing~

Photobucket
I'm evil-ly having a shower -__-

But there were good news too. I got highest in class for Chem and Physics [= Don't stop me yet from celebrating yet. This happens to me only once in a hundred years. You can call me ah nerd if you want, I couldn't care less. It's just not everyday you see me, the 581 who doesn't like studying reading, get a mark like that you know? Allow my hyperness to spread out just for this once... No no no... hyperness... Let mine come anytime it feels like coming. I like the feeling when I'm hyper. So high. Me like =D

Photobucket
Turn your head 90 degrees to the left and find
Melly's smiley apple

Then again, stuffs that annoyed me happened too. Like this morning. Some guys just called me out of the classroom for no specific reason. I was curious at first but i ended up quite pissed. I went out asking tonnes of "why" but i get no reply. WTH? You don't even cared to give a little explaination. It's like I'm being fooled around like some idiot. I don't like that. That's why I left ignoring them.
Dissappointment -_-


Photobucket
I own this. Don't try me!

And the latest. My pc is poor now. Poor as in has no files in its storage like a person having no money in his wallet. 425 took out pcs to the pc shop for reformatting but the shop assistant said he couldn't find any file in my CPU hence didn't back them up. The weird thing is why couldn't he find files in my CPU. It should be loaded up by thousands of files but how come he couldn't find any... It's not like anyone could steal it right? Plus, i don't think anyone will find the files I have valuable except for myself, as all of the files there were marks and signs of all my personal masterpieces. Photos, songs, projects, documents... all precious treasures to me leh =[ But what to do... Once this kinda thing happen, you can just forget about it and move forward. I'll be missing them tho... :'(

Good thing i have this blog where i kept "some" of the precious photos. =\

My colour definition
:
-Boring black
-Tired grey
-Smiley blue ( sounds like smelly-poo, mel =P)
-Mad maroon
-Emo purple
-Relief green

To end this emo post, I'll be play this song as a tribute to my X-files.
I'll be missing you-Puff Diddy



Ill Be Missing You - Puff Daddy & Faith feat. 112