Monday 29 June 2009

Confessions

Have you ever wondered what kind of person you really are?
Are you 100% sure the person you think you are is the real you?

I wonder if there ever was a thingamajig that could evaluate every single characteristic of every individual.
If there is so, then the world would be less complicated, don't you think?

I personally am not really sure of the kind of person I really am. Sometimes, I can't even be totally true to my own self. Is it just me or are there other people facing these too?

There are a lot of things that I have no idea why I restricted myself from doing. Even just minor stuff, like starting conversation on Msn with, ummm, I don't know, 'hi-bye' friends just to ask bout daily stuff, like "hey~ how have u been?" or "wuu.. i see your personal message x]", I can never do it. I would rather people come look for me than I look for them. Now that's something I don't find good about myself....

Ionno, could it be that, to me, it is just too wierd to go up to not so friend de people and talk random stuff? Does that make me unfriendly? Am i not friendly? I know i can go to anyone of my classmates and just say something totally random like "hahaha, ur zips down!" (it's just so funny when they think that's real~ hahaha :'D )... But if the 'tie' gets losser than that, I'm sorry, I just can't do that.

*Hey, but that sounds totally normal eh...hahaha... what am i saying? Lemme scratch that whole paragraph.

Ionno, could it be that, to me, it is just too wierd to go up to not so friend de people and talk random stuff? Does that make me unfriendly? Am i not friendly? I know i can go to anyone of my classmates and just say something totally random like "hahaha, ur zips down!" (it's just so funny when they think that's real~ hahaha :'D )... But if the tie gets losser than that, I'm sorry, I just can't do that.

hahaha...

I mean, like starting a conversation with people just to talk bout random stuff, I can't help but to think a lot, like "Will they think I'm annoying?" or "Will they think i come with a purpose?" when I initially just wanted to be friendly. So, in the end, I'd just prefer not to say anything ... Depressing huh?

And when I have troubles or just plainly want to talk bout feelings, I can never go to anyone for consultants. I'd rather just think about it and try my best to forget everything as soon as possible. My friends would say, "don't trust me la isit?''...
well, it's not that i don't trust u but most of the people are like what the pic below says.
Photobucket
I just need time to see whether you are "worthy" enough to lemme confide everything to u, no la, joking. XD

Haha, just wanna see if you really wanna listen de or not. Sometime is just too 死要脸to let ppl know xP

So if you think I have no worries and am a happy-go-lucky person? Man, you're so damn wrong. There's not a person out in this complicated world who doesn't have a tad of a worry in their minds!

Now, that's another down point for me. x( There are much more stuff that I prefer not to do and I have no idea why. It could be like what I've said earlier, too 死要脸~ Sometimes this 死要脸-ness creates a gap between my friends and I, not really liking it lo. What to do? 我就是这样!so, if you wanna be friends with me, you will just have bare with it. xD

But I don't mind listening to other people's problems tho. I am more than happy to lend an ear and let them know that I care. Cause i really do, unless i don't like u~ x)

Just don't make me say what I really don't want to say, I will feel very 为难~ :(
Then again, sometimes, I might tell if you keep on asking!
Hahaha... Whao... How complex am i xD

Hey, I've learnt a new magic trick. I'll show you guys...




Look carefully at these words...
Don't miss any one of it...
Slowly scroll down...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
When I count to 3...
You'll magically be at the edge of the end...
.
.
.
.
.
1...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
2...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
3!
-The end-
XD