Saturday 6 June 2009

I heart pretty stuff =)

Hey hey!
How's everybody doing nowadays?? i wonder...
It had been kinda calm for me with a liiiittle bit of going uphill along the way.
Haha.
Let's put it this way, I'm not going at 0 km/h now, it went up to 0.1 km/h i guess...
I guess only some of you out there knows what I'm talking about.

*ahem** Cin, Ness, Mel
.
Every school day had been the same except for this

thursday, 4th of June
Went out with two friends, whom i never went out with before, for a movie, dinner and "snow".
Tho everything was kinda akward, i enjoyed it pretty much.

*we sat down and just talked about random stuff..
But all was fine. x)
.
.
.
Do any of you know where I can get oil-based marker pens???
Cause I've been wanting to draw on this thing since i bought it...
But I just can't find any OB markers.

Photobucket
.
.
Random Pictures Up Ahead.

Birthday Gifts Received This Year!

Photobucket
They are lovely... I love 'em all =)
Thank you for even remembering my Birthday =')
(hehe, emo~)
.

Photobucket
The sony-ericsons.

From top: LeeAnn, Cin, Mel


Photobucket
The CHMS student body.


Photobucket
Cool, no?


Photobucket
No idea what emotion this is...


Photobucket
I heart the black one!


Photobucket
The wise. I respect u.


Photobucket
Pretty~!



Love,
Blogger 581