Saturday 20 June 2009

Prom, Friends and Work + my amazing brain

Hi beautiful people :)
My first day of holiday has finally arrived.
Did totally nothing today, except chatting and eating, so far~
Don't be misdirected, I do have toones of holiday homeworks to finish, one pretty cool in particular tho, just don't feel like doing it today XP
The Bm homework, we actually submit our work to our teachers blog eh~ cool no?
Haha, enough school stuff, don wanna touch school stuff so soon :P

So how's everyone?
I'm currently rotting lo. Haha.
And and and.... I''ve just notice how impatient i can be eh~ tak boleh la!
haha... next next next..

Next topic: Prom

I'm so excited for the upcoming Prom night, that's gonna be held on the 28th of November.
So, chms 09's F5 students ah... Don't balik kampong too soon o. You don wanna miss what we've plan for you guys.
It's gonna be "A Night To Remember" y'all!
You'd be expecting smth pretty much diff from what you've seen before, so do prepared to be amazed~ XD
Haha, tickets will be be open for sale when school reopens so, get those cash ready or feel left out being the only one not buying them tickets! XD
P.S. for those who wanna get a free entrance, now you have an alternative! Just go get us a sponsor of atleast $100 and you can get in for free! =)


People had been talking bout buying prom dresses eh~
Shud i get one too?
The problem is, I have quite a few dresses already in my closet.
I adore one of them quite much... Just that...
I SAW THIS OTHER DRESS WHICH I REALLY WANT O...
Plus, that dress i have, wore it many time liao eh... hai~
Shud i get it?
hmmm...
SHHhhh...da jie, san jie... don mention to mummy i wanna buy another one o..
Later she bomb me ah... hahaha...
Say i waste money again...

Holiday liao eh~.. Er jie's coming back tmr... but a fren is leaving...
It's like gaining and lossing smth at the same time...
hahaha... it's like X) and =( at the same time.. haha
The cool part is that they're going and leaving to the same place eh!
=]

Hung out with friends during "work"!
It's amazingly fun to work with friends who have the same purpose...
The only headache is too get them out of playing their games... -_-
The fun you'll have working with game-addicts XD
LOL.

hmmm.... really worship this brain of mine... The things i can remember with this piece of meat is like only 30% of normal human being.. hahaha.. i can forget so many things!
The reason why i said this is because i really forgot what i wanted to continue blogging about liao..
And it was just a few minutes ago....
Cooll eh~
hahaha

A picture to colour up this post
Photobucket
"Wow, that rainbow's pretty~"
"Should I grab onto that rainbow or should i swing back down?"
"I guess i should swing back down, cause it won't hurt that much when the time comes, cause i know I'm gonna fall in the end anyways. Everybody knows that rainbows don't last long~"
"Let's maintain everything in this pace!"

Lol... random


So i guess this is goodbye now..
See you guys in the next post!
Toodles~

Replies:
Judy: You know how i do~. ;) sounds familiar?!
Cindy: hahah... yes... im 70% kid... hahah.. apparently, I'm moody too...
Jimmy: hi~
Rui: haha.. yeap!