Saturday 13 June 2009

Recently, I've found out that I've just accepted to many jobs without recalling how much I've already have in hand.
Most of them were what I really wanted to do but some are just plain &$%^&!
Sometimes I just wish that I could be heartless enough to just reject people's cry for help for the sake of not stressing out myself, or even just to not embarrass myself in front of millions and billions of eyes!
haha.
It ain't fun while it lasted!

Photobucket
My beautiful and clean chem practical paper!

Besides that, life hasn't been so cruel on me.
I had a heck of a day yesterday, fully filling up my day with tonnes of mixed&matched activities.
Did some "professional" talking, (if it's not too big of an ego to descibe it that way), with people.
Feels like a new point gained in the game of life! =D
Really looking forward to see how everything will turn out in the end!
Namo amitabha namo amitabha~

Photobucket
A night to remember.

Other than playing pro, I also enjoyed the time a few friends and I spent together, "lepak"-ing everywhere we go.
Tho, i can feel that some plans had been made earlier that i didn't know of with all those eye contact i see them giving to each other.
Or is it just me and my wild imaginations?!

Photobucket
The ones that made u cry~

We saw Mr. Lim too in snowhouse.
(very in eh~ just came back already know the in-est place to hang out!)
hahaha...
Didn't attent his come-back-(1dayonly)-but-farewell-(forever)-party that was held in Kimball Restaurant tho, cause had plans with other friends liao.
But was great to be able to see him again.
How kind of him to come back for just to see us, his ex-students!
Sorry, i didn't go~
He looks the same and sounds the same with that used-to-be-very-loud-and-irritating-voice.
haha.
Check out the video they took of his speech on chee ern's facebook page!

Photobucket
Pretty colours!

Ah~
Gonna be in lee lee's in two hours time.
She's having her advance-sweet-sixteen-birthday-celebration!
Happy birthday my friend!

Photobucket
ur pretty gift done by your's truly~


I'm sixteen too this year, but i didn't have any celebration at all.
Come to think of it, it was the most normally-celebrated birthday i've ever had!
It was just like any other normal days except for blowing candles to end the day.
Part of the reason, was to not mafan my parents.
(I've realised how hard and tired they've been working non-stop for the past 25 year just so that we can live better day after day. I respect you for that! xoxo, love you always.)

Photobucket
Pretty.. it shud have gotten 1st place!

The other reason just so happened to be because of how bad I felt for the whole don't-know-how-many-days, where my birthday just have to be so coincidently land in between one of the days.
I waited and waited for at least something special to happen on that day but it ,disappointingly, just passed by like that.
I remembered being very rebelious, at least i was thinking rebelious-ly, after that day.
Losing all my positively-charged-hyperness, I spent days after days high-ing while intensionally hugging onto those -'ve electrons.
Feel like one of those Tim Burton movies, dark and spookie. Gothic!
Photobucket
Corpse Bride!
Hate being like that! Tho, i can't deny that I like the image~hehe.

At least now i feel better.
Tho, i still constantly have flash-backs of those emu days~
=(

Photobucket
Fun fun fun!

People i came across this few days have been so negative, unexpectedly influencing the above statements i made. haha.
Sorry if it made u emu too!
Back to the negative people story.
They just have to learn that things we come acroos have many different ways to face and we can always not choose the bad ones.
It depend 100% percent of how u wanna look at things!
So -'ve people out there, go earth youself!
hahaha... too much physics -___-'''

Photobucket
i want the dark blue de!! hahaha...

Have to get ready for the B'day party now~
Ciao people.
:)