Saturday 8 August 2009

Post replies tags.... It's pure laziness.

To all the people out there (especially da jie and cin, this replies to u :] ) ,

If only blogs were so user-friendly to the extend where it could detect brain-waves....

Then I wouldn't have to do this very tedious thing called "typing" whenever I actually want to blog.

I would end up having no mood to blog every time the thought of typing long long posts comes into my mind. You see, if I really have to heart to blog, it would tend to be a very long post. But then long posts makes me lose my appetite to continue blogging because I will eventually grow tired looking at all the crap I’ve unbelievably typed out using my oh-so-unwilling-to-do-any-work fingers.

Photobucket

I know… I am just ONE- LAZY-BUM! I wouldn’t blame myself for that, you know… Thanks to science for giving me the knowledge about genetics. Now I blame all the bad things happening to myself on genes! I’m so innocent! xD
Haha…

Nah~ there…
One post done, but sadly without any help from the un-invented brain-wave detector. :( May one of the many geniuses on this planet quickly invent one, for the sake of all the lazy-butts out there! X)

.581_