Wednesday 16 September 2009

Hey hey, after one month, and here I am, apologizing for not blogging 'again'. Haha, well, I was suppose to blog last night, but then, just as I was about to finish uploading all baby Kerstin's photos, Mr. Upthere decides to throw a lighting bolt and cause really loud thunderstorms. Hence, me can't blog nomore last night. Therefore, today, I'm gonna only do this little post with few pictures, which I succesfully uploaded last night before the storm, because I heard there's gonna be thuder again tonight. Hehe, sooou, 'a thousand apologies' if any of u feel 'kek dao' for my very 'fu yan' de update. Hehe~

Enjoy the creepy Dollie :]
...
.
.
.
Ey, mateh~ stupid phone cannot resize pictures..
.
.
.
Ow well, till next time then... Another apology to be accepted, hehehe~
.
.
.
Tata fellow readers.
Happy Fasting for those who are fasting!
And a Advanced Raya Greeting too~! ^^