Wednesday 7 October 2009

Realization

I do not agree to many of his ways.
He's just one big dissappointment!
Not trying to solve problems, instead creating more of 'em.
Constantly not being the one I hope he'd be.
Was too far away from my expectations.
How stupid was I to even hope for it to succeed?!
Stupid enough to even have thought that what I thought  was wrong.
So what, if u have so-called "gone thru" a lot for this, those were just too mere of a subject compared to the dissappointment u made me feel again and again.
Call me evil, call me selfish. 
I don think I will care much ( do u think I won't?)
I tried to be nice. I tried not to think so much. I tried to be stubborn with my thoughts.
Just so that things will go fine. However, from what i came to know about u, u just did not turn out to be the one I thought u could be.
The more I get to know you, the more INSECURE I feel.
Wanted to find a softer way to put this, but no, I'm too mad now. Too dissappointed!
The kind of person u made me think u are made me realise that u've not been and will never be the one. 
I don't think I want to even smile at u nomore. :@ ( I'm so lying.)
I might not feel well after all this but at least future unhappiness with u are out of my reach. ( do I really want this?)

I'M SO MAD!!! (or is it sad?) 

Will u do anything to turn this back?

-posted by 581.
evilbecamemygame:(