Sunday 28 February 2010

Evolution

It's funny how things changed time after time, even funnier when u realised you've taken a hop, skip and a jump back to square one!

I've just came to realise a fact! Way back when I was in early primary, when we had to write compositions on what our ambitions were to be, I decided that I wanted to be a scientist. But as time gradually passed, I found that rather out of reach for me knowing my own abilities and unwilling to stress myself so much, so I didn't think much about that and took a turn to the art side of things. But look at me now! :D I'm actually on the route of becoming someone science-y like a scientist! (that is if I don't fall into any gaps in between this pathway to "impossible") haha...

Or am i not thinking right? hmm....

Life and it's unexpected! =))