Monday 12 April 2010

I didn't write this. Im complicated?

"It's clear now.

You'd never be the one.

We can't get thru the slightest disagreement now, neither will we in the future when things might get even uglier.

I should not stop for you anyhow."


WOW.

I sense 'uh oh' O.O

But I don't think you would.


"Bet you would not get any of these, cause ,to you, this is just another one of my silly old crap.

Thinking things wil be alright after forgetting bout it?

NO~!

Apparently, I get to understand more of the kind of person you are through every one of my silly old craps.

Mind I tell you, analysis shows that things will never work right.

I'm tired of needing to make everything soo obvious.

I don't wanna have to tell you what I needed.

It's not how I live my life.

Apologies.

See ya around, mate!"