Monday 19 April 2010

Oh No.

Today's a Monday, the 19th of April, 2010.

Tomorrow will be a very awful day for a lot of us schooling kids because we have to GO BACK TO SCHOOL. Sad isn't it? :''( I'd added an additional tear drop to show how upset I am for this.

The holidays had been quite enjoyable for me although I didn't manage to do much with my mates here. Rephrase: I totally didn't get to do anything with my mates here! Boohoo. Why is that so? Well, most of them had gone back to their hometowns, leaving only a miserable few here back in Perth. In addition, the weather enjoyed during this term break was horrible. If it wasn't too cold, it kept pouring unexpected showers. Tsk tsk tsk. I wanted to go back too. But things just didn't quite fall into place because of a few this and that happening. Sigh~

I'm so not looking forward to tomorrow :(

Hmp.

On the bright side, I might actually get to spend my days with much more purpose. Faster too, hopefully! If I'm lucky enough 7.30 might even show up ;)

Haha. Me and my crazy mood-swings.


Woo! Woo! I got praised by Ting Ting for the delicious dinner i prepared x) So happy to be praised by this fussy critic! It looked awesome too, fyi. Haha, however, no pictures of the dinner were taken. Oh well~ At least it was liked :') (There was also the tuna noodle from 2 days back, yesterday's marina mix noodle and the mushroom and bacon pasta of today's lunch. All made me have delicious meals for 3 consecutive days! Total awesome-ness. I is HAPPY!)

To sum up today's post...

Well, you've read all the things I had to blab about. There shouldn't be a need for me to conclude anymore ;)

I'll just end this post with a photo of my uber cute niece!

Photobucket

xoxo,

581