Friday 9 April 2010

This week

This week!
Aunt Angela came to Perth to deal with her citizenship thing.
We spent most of half of her time here going places.
Most obviously we SHOPPED!

Couldn't resist the temptations so I bought myself stuffs too, one after promising myself not to get another one. x) But all's well, cause I believe they were quite good buys!!

At first, Judy and I baked a cake, so we asked them to come over to have a lil taste.
We ended up having plans for the next few days of our aunt's presence.

The next day, we went to a park really near where we live to have a picnic!
Totally enjoyed the whole preparation time xD

Then we went to the Perth City, Garden City, random places and Fremantle!

Fremantle was today!
And we got to see this really pretty lil' girl who i assume look like Anne Hathaway :D
Observe~

Serena Rosemary

Photobucket
My fav. shot!

Photobucket
Never stopped moving.

Photobucket
Never stopped laughing too. x)

Photobucket
Tryin'a hide away from the camera.

Photobucket
H2O time.
She had the coughs.

Photobucket
Lil' poser.

Photobucket
Tongue-out.
Her fav action. xD

A video of her.

Ain't she the prettiest lil' girl you've seen?!

xoxo

x)

I'm off now!

Cheerio~