Monday 15 November 2010

Back!

[unposted for a week.]
-
-
-
-
-
First thing's first. My blog keeps speaking to me in Malay.


Photobucket

Ignore the stupid doodling underneath.

I was just having some childish fun.

TEEHEE!

(Ryan Higa craze :D)


WHY??

I'm not trying to sound racist, but I'm just wondering why. Why it starts by talking to me in Malay?? Why it then becomes English again once I sign in? I don't get it!!

U R SO WEIRD BLOGGER!



Ok. Enough ranting (rant. Ryan rants too! 8D) about blogger.

Let's talk about me! x)

Yes, yes. In my world, everything revolves around me!

My head is so high up in the sky I can't see anyone else (8



Nah... it is my blog isn't it? Of course it's gonna be about me.

Who else is it gonna be about?!



OMG, I'm sounding as big-headed as ever.

This is not good. =\



Ahh.. I'm going off topic... AGAIN!



I should actually be announcing my return to Brunei :D

I'M BACK PEOPLE.

Ok. That's it.

I'm done announcing.



Bye!