Wednesday 24 November 2010

HeartAttack

Seriously, I almost suffered a heartattack when I accidentally clicked on "save" while I was trying out new blogskins. Iwas so close to having to announce the death of my blog if I wasn't able to retrieve the original HTML of it. Ok, that was a little bit exaggerated. Maybe it didn't really have to die, just that I had to create a whole new look for it. Tho it wasn't how it looked like originally, but I still managed to make it look similar, right? No?? Well, at least I am satisfied with it.

Anyway... PHEW!! what a relief man! :D

Right! While I was browsing for a new header (for the was-to-be new look of my blog), I came across a few pictures that tickled my funny bone.


Here they are!

































Hehehehe.

ok. Im ending suddenly AGAIN!

BYE!