Friday 21 January 2011

NOOOOOOO~

GOOD GRACIOUS!

I am leaving so soon. NOOOOOooooo! I haven't even get to see all the people I wish to see... ...

I know, I know. It's taking me milleniums to meet up with so little people but...... but....

I have no good excuse.... Just slaughter me and feed me to baboons! x

On the bright side of things, I'm going to UNI! *HA HA IN YOUR FACES!* So excited to experience such a different environment! It's like going to an exotic country. oh wait, I am. hehehehe. I am v. v. v. happy :) (pffft. what a snob im being.)

Then again, I really like how comfy I feel at my REAL home now.... :\

Hmmm...How I wish I can have the best of both worlds huh. Oh well, life's not always a bed of roses,right? So guess, I'll just have to treat this as a temporary departure from wonderland then.
Me done babbling. Me gotta get back to work. I know right, I actually have work to do. hahahah.

So,like, Tigger always says....TTFN!
[oh, I miss dumb dumb winnie the pooh. "TRESPASSERS WILL" hahahhaa. Only pooh freaks like me would know what I'm talking bout here ;) ]