Monday 21 February 2011

Don't give up on me. (crappy post)

I heard a song a while ago and it talked about not giving up on someone. This got me thinking....



I've given up on truck-loads of things since I was young. There was swimming, piano, dancing, the thought of learning martial arts, the idea of rekindling the friendship flame with some old friends etc. I wonder if anyone had given up on me before :S



I feel like I've always tried my best in things I considered "serious" in life - my studies. Studying was...NEVER...a thing I'm fond of. And it still isn't, mind I tell u that. The only reason why I never gave up on it was.... well... I don't like letting people down. I keep having this idea in my mind that if by any chance I fail (not saying I never failed before) in any of my major exams, I'd shatter the image my parents have upon me. I'm too afraid that they will hate the me that would dissappoint.



Don't get me wrong, I'm actually somewhat a rebel too. I'd like to try that out, to tell you the truth. It'd be fun to see their reactions. But risking having to study for another year is just a thought to difficult to bare. That's why I never had the guts to do that. Plus, the possibility that they might hate and look down on me. yeah, I'm gutless.



hmmm.... I'm going a lil off topic I think. But the whole point is that........ I DON'T KNOW HOW I'D BE IF I REALIZED THAT SOMEONE ACTUALLY GAVE UP ON ME :(



so... "don't give on me babeh~"



Song: For The First Time by The Script.