Saturday 28 May 2011

Remember back in those days?

I might not be Picasso, but yea....
These are my little artworks since 2008! Not much for 3 years because I only draw occasionally when I feel like it :)

Starting from the earliest:

hahaha. trying out my sketchbook with random things is see.
-
seriously, bored to death.
-
my sister's neutral look :P
-
Somethings are just meant to be.
-
-Part of my wonderland-
-
When I feel all jumbled inside, I simply lock it up!
-
I wished I had my own room :|
-
-Mother nature-
"Who will save her if we don't?"
For school's wall painting back in '09
-
she's falling '10
-We are one-
My most recent piece of work.
AKA my boyfriend. :D
It's not really complete yet.
Cause it didn't turn out the way I wanted it too.
-
Will update the finalized one if I remember :)
-
.581_