Wednesday 8 June 2011

My Space!

If I were given an empty room that is big enough, I'd put up full-length dance mirrors on the whole of one wall and equip each corner of the room with loudspeakers. It will have microphones & everything you need to make mind-blowing music, so my peeps and I along with people who have similar interests can do some serious dancing and singing!

On the other wall, I'd like to have rolls and rolls of giant sized papers that can be hung from the very top of the wall. It's gonna be where we can splash buckets of paint and work with truck-load of spray-cans just to unleash our wildest thoughts in incredibly large scales.

Wooo, it'd be cool too to just make the other wall plain white so a projector can project stuff on it. Then we can have endless movie times!

What an awesome room that'd be?! Sigh.... it's gonna be just another dream... until I get to achieve it! ;)

But the only question is HOW?! D: