Saturday 14 June 2008

*The Grand Opening*

Yay~! I've finally created MY blog X]
I can't believe that I am actually talking to myself about how I'm feeling... feels a little awkward though.. **hmm**


Don't really know what to say... Let's talk about why I've decided to create this blog of mine...

I'm not exactly that kind of person who keeps diaries or do blogging and stuff. The main reason why i actually wanted to create one is because I want to show off this cool skin that my "beloved" sister had found for me. See there on the top^^^^ nuuu.. the title leh~ ah... I do think that I'm a person who's quite random at times. However, i don't think it's weird to be random... I actually find it quite fun and amusing when i come up with lame things to do when I'm with my friends. ha ha...

I don't know why but i do not like to take the road that everyone else is taking.. i find it boring and i prefer to be different. I strongly agree that everyone should not try to be who their not just to be "in trend". Myself is the only person i would rather be i must say.

Wait... this is not part of the topic "Why I Decided to Have A Blog" .... i went off track again... Hai~ Sorry sorry, back to the topic....

Muahaha.... now the next reason is that I think this is one way to spend my time when i have nothing to do! I can practice typing, English, and kill boring times.... 3 in 1... not bad ea~

I think i should stop here... need to go get ready for tomorrow's guitar lesson! Cya~