Saturday 14 June 2008

Thanks to Judy

Thank you Judy Goh Ting Ting... reading your blog makes me kepo... and now i want to "shar3" more with whoever-is-reading-this. Sorry a whoever-is-reading-this, need to too tahan more of my kepo-ness.

muahaha.. i forgot to mention this in my previous post ( i think it was just a few minutes ago)...

i feel like a computer geek after i've found out how to change the profile into MY profile...all the codes and symbols and stuff... such a headache.... muahaha... now i know why those "computer-geniuses" wear thick specs.... they have to look at all those crazy codes~....man i think my degree increased after doing that "about" column and " link" column... but i still want to change the word about to something else.... not nice one.... i tried changing it but the whole blog page became in-error-state... better not kacau kacau first... later the whole thing kns jiu mati lu~!! hhah.... i think i'll wait for JuDY to come home from her kawan's b'day party... ask her if she's a compy-geek.. muahhaa.... if yes then i can save my blog from sounding weird liao lo... hahahah....

FYI... i'm eating orange right now... it doesn't taste like what i was expecting...hmm... maybe... something wrong with my taste-bud again... and also i didn't eat dinner because i was trying to come up soemthing for my previous post...ow yew~~ this orange is bitter... maybe not yet ripe eh~?

muahaha... i'm such a copycat... i just now found out that pictures are what attracrted me to JuDY's blog... so... i guess i'm gonna put some in mine to to get some attention.... hahahah... sorry for being a copycat...








me!! by President Pei
















-lily-me-vanessa-peiying-









haha cikgu Tan











K la.... i'll stop here and really go practice now...ps. i really love those pic... pei ying .... you're genious!!