Saturday 21 June 2008

heelo~

Ups and downs today?
haha.. sorry but yea... this is where i "blabber" about my everyday-life.
Take it or leave it! phshh, jk, take it or just take it, don't leave =)
Owkay~ Being randomly me again. bwahaA!


i woke up this morning and, i switch on my pc.
Tried to do some art but (_down_) everyone of it stinked.
Extremely hate it when this happens.
i rearranged my folders
(_especially my music folders, u won't believe how messy it is_).
Downloaded brushes to see if my sense of art has came back,
but it din helped much.
Took me quite some time to disattach myself from my chair.
My maids nagged for quite a while for me to take my shower.
finally took one around 11.30 xD


I also found out that my hair CAN survive without any combing.
All i need is a hair-dryer and my bare hands.
Gotta try not combing my hair for a week ! hehe...


I din the foundation for my english assignment and managed to finish it with the loads of distractions from tele. ( shud i be proud of myself?!)*wonders*
i watched Disney Channel the whole afternoon and dissappointingly the keep showing MBC and Mr.Bean.
I don't like this shows.
I'd rather stick with the ones we had a few years back.
Ssad to say, but yea, I'm proud to say that I'm a total disney fan!
It's like my english teacher since primary =)
Never will I say i'm too old for Disney !


I guess i can't be to dissappointed cause they din cheer me up when they showed double-episodes of HM. hehehe Big Fan~!
I must say i had fun even just watching HM.
I also find Selena Gomez(hope i spelled it right) quite pretty.
I like the clueless face when she did the episode today.
Hahaha.
But then I felt dspnted again when they showed ,AGAIN-BUT WORSE, double episodes of Mr. Bean!! Aahh...
I can't stand for even a second so i decided to go shower again. hahaha.
It's a great feeling after showers.


And after that, which is just a few mins ago, and now too, I'm Blogging!
yeay!!
and i'll show my things-to-do list for tonight:
1) blog
2)eat
3) watch tv (hopefully i can catch Meet The Robinsons)
4)beg my mother to let me and happi ,and i think judy too, watch HM's 3D concert thingy.
_Too bad we don't have the red and blue spec thingy.. or i think we can have an even more Blast-ery night!!...


here i go completing task 1 and skipping on to task 2!
Bye y'all~