Sunday 22 June 2008

---rojak lagi---

hello sunday hello you hello whoever-is-reading =),


I just came back from my weekly-family's-day-out+guitar lesson.
And i decided to download some songs.
I downloaded "not what it seems''
(theme song of "wizards of waverly place'')
and went online to find pics of Selena Gomez to give u guys who don't know her
an idea of what she looks like. (she was one of the little girls in the kiddy show "Barney" i think a few(as in more than 5) years ago!)


Photobucket

Here she is. Sweet ain't she.
now let's also enjoy a pic of one of my fav singers.

Photobucket

*tada*
Miley Cyrus

I was quite dissappointed with "the pics" i saw online...
I'm not gonna tell why just go have a look-see for urself.
I don't dare to give any comment for that since i don't really know if those pics are real or fake.
If there real then the most i can say is just "hai~"
but i do wish they're fake tho.
Anyways, i still like her music x]
-
-
-
Now, back to me =D
i had an awesome dinner today.
we had Chicken soup with "mee sua"-面线 !!
I know, it sounds like a simple dish but,

NO!!

this are not ordinary chicken soup!
They are delicious yummy chicken soup.
An even better one is the one cooked with wine.
MMmmm... YUmmY!
i'll give a 2-thumbs-up, if i was a judge for some cooking competition
hehehe XD.

i shud stop now and tidy up my scary-messy table!!

Byebye y'all =)

+
Happy One Week of Birth to my Blog!