Monday 23 June 2008

Sry for not doing

Gud morning gud morning....

(it's 11.3o now... so i might not get to say gud morning anymore, just let me say it XD)




Gud morning gud morning!!




ok la... I've said enough... The reason I din blog yesterday was.... *ehem*.. wait.... something in my throat....

[ keep scrolling down please..]

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

shh... don tell anyone... it was because....

I WAS LAZY BAH!

Haha.. just being randomly me again.. hahaha... ok . here is what i did yesterday...

I woke up and went pc-ing. Then lee lee yong gave a very sudden phone call saying that she's almost over at my house. I haven't even took my shower, so i 'kelamkabut' go shower lo. i heard her call pulling over when i was in shower. When i was ready i got down and found that lee lee yong was already there sitting on my couch chitty-chatting with Happi. haha...


Her main purpose coming to my house was actually to do the English project but sadly we were both too lazy so the plan was cancelled. Instead, we played pranks with friends online trying to make them go crazy. (this is what u'll get when u put me and lee lee together.)

Our most successful victim for the day: CZL. hahahah.


I can't find a reason for why i was that lazy yesterday. i truly have no idea at all why. So I'm now here compensating for what i failed to do yesterday. XD

"Forgive me my dear blog!"

says the very lazy girl.


Haha... in about ten minutes time i have to walk down to the mall to meet up with CPY to get the stuffs we lack off for our *****. So I hope we can find what we need. And may we be able to get everyone together to do our soon-to-be-born-baby *****.

Hahah.... so random.... it's like "can u be less random?" " No, i can't. This is the way i was born to be so i can't not be random." ok... I'm beginning to not get myself. Ho~ so random... !


Byebye =]