Friday 27 June 2008

Livewire-Save Bru.+ HM today + Rojak yesterday

Hello.


I am back, after 3 days of not blogging.
Sorry_


I went to this Bright Ideas Workshop by Livewire for the last two days.
I wasn't really xcite bout it at the beginning but I'm not disappointed when I got back.
The first day was so and so.
Not really much about business thingies.
Mr Steven, the speaker, just talked about how we should manage ourselves, mostly in terms or emotions and behavior and all those stuff in order to have success.
Learnt alot of stuff from him.


Thing that I secretly learnt:
-Making the person feel bad and he will think and try to change.
-Shouting may get peoples' attention but u'll only end up hurting ur throat.
-U can be a great speaker even if u have lousy grammar.
-Mr. S wants a lot response even those understood ones.
( this was like... We know, and we are trying to feel bad, now.... But he went like " ello~ Yes?! YES?! " ).. it was funny and annoying at the same time. It made me break my pen too!)


He also warned us that Brunei's wealth luck will take a change, not for the better, as he's expecting oil and gas to run out in 8 years time cause pipelines from Sg and Ms are too extracting from Br's well. He assured us that Bru's gonna be the next Myanmar. Saying that our future generations gonna end up with low edu, and some might even need to move to places like India to work in construction sites.( Don't think india's not much... India's prospering. World's richest person.. Indian.) He also said that Bruneians aren't doing much to help. Most of them are just busy enjoying life,but what they din know was that their children are gonna suffer from their selfish doings.
This made a lot of us scared and some even planned to escape this poverty thingy in Brunei. He even made calculation showing that the time when this economy crisis strikes Br, is the time when we are just beginning to step into the working society.That's like, when I am 23! Don't want this kinda thing to happen, do you?


I don't think i shud just leave the country just for the sake of saving myself. That's what heartless cowards do. I think we shud do something to help It. This is where i was born and where I was raised. The country did do a lot to help its citizens (I'm not talking about those who work for the gov. they s***, too lazy and always trying to make things hard.)


I think what we shud do is to look for as much as business opportunities as possible, creating as much money-making business for the country. We can't just leave like that. Mr. S taught us about Gratitude. Gratitude remember?! This doesn't mean that we shud just say Thank You and not even trying to do anything to repay it. Instead we shud try our best to help when "challenges" strikes them. right?!


"challenges=problems" according to Mr.S





YES. I'm talking to you. You blood-sucking coward-monster who just leave after u've enjoyed enough of the privileges that Br has given to you! You shud be ashamed of urself!




Hmp. Not gonna talk about this anymore. The nerve of u blood-sucking monster.. ! @ # $% %^ & &*



Gonna switch a side and talk about other stuffs.




There, better.
Right, Disney's showing Hannah Montana' Concert show again.
This time not in 3D.
Haha.. I knew they'll show it sooner or later.
Good thing I din go purchase that 3D goggle thing.
Muahaha.
Gonna watch it tonight.
.
wu.. i din talked bout yesterday.
Ahem..
Yesterday, i finished my English project and i have to say, I'm quite satisfied with it.
Thanks to Judy who gave me the ideas.
I also made a video of lil' Kerstin.
I'll show it in another post later. cause i don have my USB with me now.
Come back maybe at night to experience the cute-ness of s screaming baby!



Guess I'll stop here.
Bye~!


* sorry no pics today but there'll be a video later!