Monday 16 June 2008

My Spinning Mind

Hmm... i was bathing a while ago when questions began to hit me. It started when i smelt that wonderful smell of my dove soap. Do doves really smell like dove soaps?? I find this quite a stupid question when i began to go deeper into my thoughts.... i mean.. Why shud i care... it's not such a big deal anyway. PSssH~

A few seconds later, images of "The Wig" came appearing into my mind again. It has been awhile after i've watched the movie. BUt still I'm not afraid to say that IT'S STILL HAUNTING ME~!!! Who was the person who wanted me to watch it again...


Hmm*thinks*... AH!! Armita Lee Amini... U were the one who wanted me to stay in ur house to watch that....AH!! Arsia Lee Amini... U were the one who borrowed that vcd from ivan... HAH~!! Ivan Wong Weei...U were the one who bought that disk and lent it to Arsia.... ha~ ha~ I shud come up with some evil scheme to get u guys back!! Hmm... But come think of it ...it's not really u guys' fault tho... hai~ let u go this time lah~... Better not have a second time!

I've noticed too that i like what i'm scared of. I like scary movies, reptiles(or shud i say animals), pretty porcelain dolls with eyes that blink, pretty down lights, forests, the night, etc. But heck, i'm scared of this things when i'm alone with them.... But i must say, they are things which are really tempting for me X)


















look at this one... so pretty yet so scary.. guess i can say it's pretty scary. ( i can't believe I'm really that lame)


haha... guess that's all for today~ cy'all real soon ( imitating Mickey Mouse )
-___-'''' lame dao bao la~!!! psshh~