Tuesday 17 June 2008

Sad-sad-yesterday

T__T
Yesterday was the most horrible day of my life (+ the most unwanted busy day). I've never been so unreasonably down before. What happened wo~~
.....T____T.......
--_--
The first awful thing wasn't anything compared to the next horrible terrible thing that happened to me. I fell down in the afternoon after tuition when i saw my mummy coming. I guess i was so happy that i din notice that the ground infront of me was slippery. And so, i slipped and fell and my shoe, pants and bag got dirty. I din feel really bad cause mummy was there all caring and worried about me wondering if i've hurted myself or what(i din feel a thing). My main concern was if anyone i know saw me in such an embarrasing sight. haha. hey~ i'm not suppose to laugh.. i'm so sad.
T___________T
.. Now for the most horrible terrible thing that made me cried when i was trying to sleep last night.
So Sad~~~~ ____ <<>
*sob sob*
Mummy~... was i really wrong... till now i still don't get why u were so angry at me...
(~__~ want to cry liao.. but cannot... mummy is just inforn of me...).
It was just those stupid pile of pants ma... I've already seen those pants b4 last few nights in your room. They are all 3/4 or office lady punya pants ma... not really my type de ma..
I have been wanting to come up with a way to tell you that i don want them but donno how only ma... then u ask again last night so i "gu qi yong qi" and "zi jie" say i don like lo...
and then T____T...
u got so angry at me. and u said that i'm ur worst naughter because i don want to wear my sisters' clothes... and u say i'm so sombong like that.
T___T
U've known me for such a long time liao, u think i'm that kind of person meh!
Who said i've never wear my sisters' clothes... u ask ting ting, poh choo and poh kun la... all the clothes they don't want one, they give me then i seldom reject neh.....
These are really not the kind of pants i would wear ma, so i reject lo..... like that then u scold me till like i'm so worthless( i don know any other words that can replace this liao ..poor vocab today ba) like tat..
I really don get why u got so angry lo.... Even ting ting also din like the other pants ma....
~____~
.... i'm so sad u know....later i take liao then never wear then u'd say me macam macam lagi....
U know everytime i have to think so long to come up with the right words to tell u i don't like something....
so hard ah... buhhu......... so sad..... so "nan guo"
i don want to say anymore liao.... i want to forget everything yesterday....
~_____~
i'm so sad
I'm so sad


sadflower
Sun sadflower


sad
even this water supply thing is so sad T__T


buttersad
buttercupsad


sad sad sad
Bunny so sad... I'm so sad


----
And yea i was busy yesterday because i just received a msg from Mr loh from tutiton saying that i have to finish the tuition work tat i was absent for.. so i do do do lo.. so tired... i don't know how to do leh... @--@

ByebyeT___T