Thursday 19 June 2008

Not much

Hello =]



Sorry !
Have to start bloggin' with a question. Just wanna ask..
who are u "the beauty of randomness"?
Using that for ur name reallly makes u random.. even more random than me!
It seems to me that my reputation of being random is having some stiff competition. *raise eyebrow*


HAaaahhahha!! anyways...
" 啊~ 明天不用来补习啦。我很累了啦!还要“搬家”lagi! 不用来! 不用来啦!"
I love u Teacher S. for announcing that! Muahaha, now my holidays really begins. Hmm... but thinking bout the work i have to do. Guess my holiday plans will be once again ruin liao lo!
-__-
AAaahhhhhHh!
I want 1 week off ba..
Now i really feel like buying some time for myself
(if there's any possibility to buy it, that is XD )


Shh....tell u guys something... I heard my lil' sister imitating "the Crane" form kungfu Panda just now when she was coming up the stairs.
( i don't think she knows that i heard her. hehe.. that's why i said Shhh...)
I guess i'm not such a good sister telling this to the whole world.
( ok la... not the whole world reads my blog la!)
Anyway, she can take this as a punishment for being such a brat.


crane
"I'm the Crane!"
she said using her low and big voice while trying to be quiet.
XD


Wu! Wu!
i also did something when i was at tuition. I threatened Lee Lee. I have this really funny pictures and video of her u see. And i told her that if she did anything that I don't like, muahaha... those will be sent to everyone in my contact list.
I feel so evil. i wanted to put it up in my blog but i think i wouldn't be a very good friend if i did that. So 算了吧!I don't want to lose a friend x]


i would also like to share some smthn smthn with whoever's-reading-this. This was what i felt when i was browsing thru pictures in friendster.

I can't stand those people who can't be natural when taking photos. One or two is still ok but the whole album?! that's too much, doncha think?

I wont blame u if u cant be natural.
Those "unnatural pictures" i meant was when they have to use a fixed angle when taking pictures. I've even saw one where all her picture was taken from only one angle of her face (the right bottom corner + top (another person) if u want specific)

no offence tho, but yea, looking at 30+ of your picture from just one angle, makes it look like u'd just copied and pasted ur face onto every single piece of ur photo.


Feeling bored now, bye bye =)