Thursday 31 July 2008

I'm back~

Wow~... It has been such a busy week. Sorry for letting everything out on my previous post. But yea.. I WAS really mad that time. And some "mama's boy
" went and told his mummy everything. and As usual... came to the school to "check" if everythings' alright, if u know what i mean.XD

anyways.. Don't wanna talk bout sad stuffs now.
Hmm.... Let's see...
..erm.. i'll do my replies here:
cin-cin: yea.. hahah.. hope so...moving on to the other classes on sat.
rachel: linked !
beauty of randomness: thanks for the calming words. Thanks for being so sweet.Still not gonno tell who u are? X)

we did our practicles for chem last friday and this was my result.

Photobucket
the prettiest thang there~

Photobucket
nice leh?!~ my result!

Photobucket
hahah.. nice?

Photobucket
pretty pretty~

Photobucket
looks like very dirty "u-know-what"! XD

Photobucket
isit green?? it shud be!

Photobucket
closer look? too dense~

Photobucket
school dealing with drugs? haha... jk

hahaha... that's all
and check this cool word~

Photobucket
art by shirley X)
_done_