Thursday 24 July 2008

Angry ah!

I don't want to do the stupid english thing already ah.. so kanasai wan... ASk them to help clean up like asking the wall like that... mind their own business only... im not even the leader or anything only help remind people when to do....only help some people to do the designing and suddenly everything i plan like that... ask them like ask them to go die like that... bu gan yuan bu gan yuan jiang. bu gan yuan take back ur leader place and lead la.... see who can bu gan yuan again later..only know how to sorry sorry like thAt.... it's not even my business . If we got scolded , so what, atleast i did my part...

And that stupid-so-called boss of us... ask him things don't know how to decide faster.... only such a simple thing.... use the ready-made tables also cannot... have to make one again... crazy meh... u do urself la so clever....Ask him whether he wants us to make one or such decorate the one there also need days to decide....

I QUIT I QUIT I QUIT.... I DONT WANT TO CARE S MUCH...ASK U ALL TO DO SO THAT TEACHER WONT SCOLD US THEN MANY MANY COMPLAIN LIKE THAT... U THINK I NO TIRED MEH.... WHY I NEED TO DO WHATEVER U GUYS 'CANNOT' DO? I ALREADY DID THE STINKIN' BUTTON AND OTHER BLA BLA BLA LIAO... I THANK YOU THOSE WHO ACTUALLY HELPED ( NOT TALKING TO THOSE WHO WERE DOING IT SO UNWILLINGLY). THANK YOU AND I DON WANT TO DO LIAO... U ALL DECIDE LA.... I DON CARE. NEED MY HELP I'LL COME... ONLY WHEN EVERYONE REALLY WANTS TO DO IT. HMP.....

stupid frog la..... say we too busy doing activities and have no time for our own studies... now what u are the one giving us the even heavier activity. I HATE U MAN!

and yea... get the paint cannot remove one for what? hai dao quan bu ren the shou dou xi bu diao...even hai dao my thing kena paint cannot remove... Get that kind of paint for us donno how to tell meh.... no u very kelian la... but now u make people's day so kns.... u go die la...

MAN... and to think that they are very cooperative and very good people...who knows... everyone of them so kanasai one, i only can see one person in the group who actually wanted to help ah.... i so sien u guys ah!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAi ANGRY AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..........

DON WANT TO SAY ANYMORE AH.... BYEBYE

say me ba fao jiu ba dao la..
u r no different tooo...
hmp!!