Wednesday 23 July 2008

XD

Hello... and hello to u too "the beauty of randomness". it has been a while since i heard from u... yeap... We ,as in me and my frens, are gonna "organise'' it hahah... (organise sounds so "pressurizing" here) i'll print out the notice for my classmates first to see what's their opinion then if respone not bad then will continue to other class X).. very good de... u guys can request for what songs u wanna dande to on that day, and i will try my best to find them =).

i was stuck in toilet just now in school. Good thing the flush there is working or else i'll be stink-ed to death by the time my frens get me my scissors. hahah.. yup scissors. Amazing leh... hahah... i only feel little bit scared only leh (unlike when i'm just a child), haha then i "observed" the situation and i found out that scissors will do just the thing.. haha... lee lee also know that scissors will help cause she often got stuck in the toilet back in her ex-shop i guess. hahah....

ok la... i think i post till here only la today... lazy liao now.. byebye