Thursday 20 November 2008

Kena tagged by the sis_

1) take a recent picture of yourself or take a picture right now.
2) dont change your clothes, dont fix your hair, just take a picture.
3)post that picture with NO editing.
4) post the picture with these instructions.
5) tag 7 people to this.
6) *no tag backs*

Photobucket

Instructions: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.


1. What do you want most for the time being??
-Senseless finger to practice guitar. (I like it but it hurts *sob*)


2. What is your most favourite thing to do?
-Doing anything that pleases me!


3. What is your 1 regret in life?
-Not saving a suicide-ing person. Jk! Regret being so timid when i was little.


4. Who inspires you?
-Same. My dad! tho he's forgetful.


5. Tell me something I don't know about your family background.
-My mum is my dad's true love X]


6.What would u do if today is the last day that you would live this current life of yours because tomorrow you are going to live a totally different life?
-Commit unreasonably stupid crimes.


7.What are you afraid to lose the most?
-My family.


8.What do you feel like doing, right now?
- pick my nose?! U wish! I feel like finishing this tag so i can go down and watch TV with my mom and sis.


9.If you can get out of your current life circumstance, would you?
-No, I love my life no reason to get out.


10.List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
-Funny, pretty and influential.


11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
- Smart, loving and good looking. Note: I wish! XD





12.What's your favourite dessert(s)?

-CHOCOLATE CAKE!! Preferably fudge! And CHOCOLATE ICE_CREAM!




13.What is your ambition?

-designer of anything! But architecture might be where I'm heading.




14. Describe your life in one word.

- COOL!




15. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick ?

-Of course happy, duh~




16. If you have a chance, where would you like to further your study with scholarships?

-England




17.Who is the person/people that you can share all your problems with?

-Anyone who is willing to listen.




18.How do you see yourself in 10 years time?

-Earning loads of money and doing what i like! (this had better come true!)




19.What is the one thing you love about yourself?

-The me-ness in ME!




20.What is your dream job?

-one that doesn't always involve the same things over and over again.







hmm....I tag....

-Mel.

-Cin.

-Lazypig

-LeeAnn

-Fifi

-Rachel

-Shinyi


TAG! U're it!


Adios!