Thursday 20 November 2008

A day at home!

Hola! [ this was to be posted on 21 Nov. 2008 ]


I am spending my time today at home doing a few of the things i wanted to do for a long time liao. Of course one of them is to blog lo...


As y'all can see, the past few post were just copied and pasted post. Well, guess i should do a little bit of explaining. It's because I was busy re-template-ing my blog. I was trying to go for a more "me" kinda look. Hee... it might not be very 'me' but still it's one of my productions so I say it's very ''me"!


Anyways...the work is still in progress. I'm still trying to make it even more ... how do u say it ... hmm ... aiya... never mind la ... 词穷ah!


By the way, I don't bout u guys but I'm experiencing very lousy connections these days. JuDY did complained and it was kinda conformed that it was DST's problem. Haha.. "conformed" sounds harsh!


Just hope that the problem could end sooner. I'm getting sick and tired of always refreshing the pages and checking the connections then finding out nada connection liao. Arg... it really gets to my nerve!


Somemore even wierder things happened. Like, when the internet and msn are working quite fast, the wireless icon says there's no connection. And when it say's there's excellent connection, the internet runs really slow.


Ah...enough about the stupid internet la! I forgot when, but there's one day, we went to the DST Carnival. But by the time we arrived some of the stalls were already packing up their stuffs and getting ready to go home. But good thing the horse rides were still going on. JuDY and I got to ride around the grass-area for about 3 times. Haha... the horses were okay, quite cool if u ask me! But the helmet stinks of sweat. But anyhow, I still rode the horse with it.

I kinda regret forgetting to ask for the horse's name. JuDY did, and the guy told her that her's is called Yurita and it's 10 years old. Cool name for a horse, no?
Well, since i didn't get to ask about my horse, I'm gonna give it name myself, XP
. Lightning, because it had a little white thingy on its forehead that looks like lightning. hehe... Syok sendiri, I know.



I was browsing thru My Pictures in my phone and I found a few interesting picture I took a few weeks ago when I was playing Play-Doh with Happi.




Photobucket



汤圆






Photobucket



Curry Puff...idea of 放屁 is from papa!


Photobucket
After and before



hmm.... internet running very slow again...


Wuu... I rearranged my My Pictures already in my PC too! Believe me... u don't want to be in there. It's SO MESSY!!


Sigh... there's much cleaning up for me to do again, plus, practicing tho a sore finger =(


Sayonar
a!