Monday 22 December 2008

Music music everywhere

Currently finding this two HSM3 songs rather addictive!


A Night To Remember - HSM


Can I Have This Dance? - Zac Efron & Vanessa Hudgens

Featuring: this picture

which i randomly drew one day after excessive listening to the song "Can I Have This Dance?"

Photobucket

I find "A night to remember" quite cool. You'll find it cool too, you'd know?! How they associate the whole song with that really cool play. I guess u'll only get what i mean if u've watched the movie. haha...

I always have the image of the cast dancing and "play"ing everytime i listen to the song.

As for the other song "Can i have this dance", I just can't deny that i fell in love with it! Especially the acappella part. ( is that the right spelling?!) Ah~ nothing much to say bout it... just fell in love with it! You can tell. I even made a pic for it~

Besides HSM, I'm also listeing to songs like:

Katy Perry- Hot n Cold

Beyonce- If i were a boy

and etc.

Looking forward to listening to Demi Lovato's songs. Heard that's they're quite the song!~

Hahaha. I can imagine Judy complaining bout her overly-strong movements and her big mouth. XD

Till the next post!