Friday 2 January 2009

Life is a driveway

Hey hey~
It had been such a long time since i last blogged.
Man, I've really became a lazy butt now, i guess.
Anyways... Just here to do a little bit of New Year's greeting and a few jotting down of the stuff I've encounter these days.


1. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
-
-
2... ... jotting... ...
-
-
A few days ago, i helped my new maid buy birthday cards for her sons.
Tho they were just small 70 cents cards, she was smiling so happily when i passed them to her.
She said " Thank you very much! My sons will be very happy to receive these cards!" with a smile so touching, her eyes shine as if they were filled with little happy tears.
That second there, i felt so light? I don't know. It's a feeling hard to describe.
Anyhow, I 'm just glad~
Amazing how one can make the other so happy by doing such simple things.
-
(@~@) <-- i think her eyes looked somewhat like this... Or does it look like Bugsy from Bedtime Story?
-
hahah.... Speaking about Bedtime Story, I've just watched it like two days ago.
Believe me, you wouldn't regret watching that movie.
At least i know i didn't regret!
It's kinda funny of stupid way with a little dash of the feeling " touching".
It's not touching in a way that it'll make u burst out in tears, just in a way that it'll make you go "ow~"
Burst out in laughter maybe la.... it's just so stupid till u can't help but laugh.
Ok, won't spoil the movie la... Go watch it yourself to see how interesting it is. x]
Photobucket
-
Hmm.. what else?
Ow yea!
I've finally tasted the legendary "Prosperity Burgar"!
It's much more smaller than what i've expected but taste great...
It comes with curly fries too.. which is much more tastier than ordinary fries...
No doubt I'd be eating one more anytime soon!
-
I spend my holidays mostly doing nothing.
Let's recall what i did:
-sleep late
-wake late
-eat lots of stuff
-prepared tea for family ( which only my da jie and i practically drank the tea)
-ate my sister's yucky fudge brownies( her jellies are nice tho)
-fried my first sunny-side-up -egg! (My first egg ended up in the stove ~_~)
-Thought about "stuff" *wink* ( not to be revealed... Muahaha)
-Drew some quite satisfying drawings that i call my masterpiece
-continuously called myself an "Art-ist" ( noone had interest tho)
-created a new header for my sis_ click here to have a look!
-helped something in my daddy mummy's office which i can't remember what
-listen to my sanjie say " I'm 18 now! " for i-don't-know-how-many-times
-went to HK
-update my itune,ipod and phone's playlist
-read tonnes of blog posts.
-watch loads of cartoons
-watch quite a few movies (tropic thunder, bedtime story, twilight ( not as good as i heard), bolt, etc )
-played with my little niece ( she's so cute!!)
-daydream constantly
-forgetting stuff(...)
-etc
-
so these are the few i guess... hmm... by the looks of it, it was a much more productive holiday than i remembered. Yay me! as London from Suite Life of Zack and Cody would say XD
-
-
Well, i've been hearing some new year's resolution, i guess i could try to squeeze some outta my mind
581's New Year Resolution:
-Study hard ( hai~ till the day i graduate...)
-miss my sister? ( she's going overseas to study liao...1st time we seperate for so long leh...)
-try to be more attentive and sharp
i guess that's it... besides concentrating for the 'O' Levels, I can't think of anything more...
-
Hmm.... Hope that 2009 has less global crisis then 2008 lo...That way people can be more relaxed. Kicking back and enjoy life as it is! Ah... that will be "the" life~
-
Till here la~
Byebye
-
-
- BLUE is today's colour!-
try guessing why...revealing in next post...
the answer will surely be very ''unexpectedly'' lame!