Monday 5 January 2009

Red+Blue= Purple...

HAPPY 1st DAY OF SCHOOL?!
(not very happy la... just being a positive person.)

Here comes the day that I'm not looking very forward to.

Photobucket
This is a real plant ?o.O?

School is ok for me la actually, but school always connects to studies and studies leads to reading and if u know me... ME NO LIKEY READY !! Unless that something is totally related to me or interesting(+ short).


Photobucket

Waterfall of some ang-mo country. Cool yea?

I am surrounded by readers for sure. There's like Cindy, Mel, Lee Lee (well, she reads but not as much as before. Maybe kena influence by me?! Opps!)

Photobucket
London Japan bridge is falling down rounding up

Hai... I like going to school. I mean, when we can see our friends and actually have something to do. What i dislike about going to school is the waking-up-early part (5 a.m., no joke), and the starring reading those shiny-surface-papered books for hours (when preparing for tests). Not wanting to be picky, but, seriously, they give me the headaches! I think i'm not the one with this problem eh?!

Photobucket
My all-time-favourite kinda horse. No idea it was the most beautiful horse until today according to some survey XD

Ah~Good thing there is some time left before i have to hit those stanky books again.

Photobucket
The kinda house i'd be designing. Not to mention live in! XD

Hmm, met our new form teacher today. Don't really know how she really is, despite the fact that i was one of her student for one whole year a few years back. She just wasn't one the teachers i had fun with. But after today, i guess i can say that she's a fun kinda teacher? Not sure too. It's just the 1st day. Who can promise that she won't be a monster after a while, but i doubt that la.

Photobucket
My first sunny-side-up

She made me in charge of something (even i didn't really want to be) which i'm not really sure what it's called. I think it's something like event managing or something. It sounds pro tho. Come to think of it, it might not be that bad la... At least i got contribute something, right?haha... Should be alright la i guess. Don't know if it will interfere my studies or not leh... Anyhow, I have Irene! She's the other girl who is in-charge of it too x]

Photobucket
One of my many achievements this holiday *kambang*

Xue Yu is again our class treasurer (3 years in a row). But no hairan tho... she's a person to be trusted! Responsible too~

Photobucket
My not-so-dreamy but very 实在 (it's how my actual bed and room shape is leh) room if JuDY's bed can be dumped outside the window. x) Still. Hard to achieve.

Man, my sister is watching one of xiaxue's video again. It kinda woken the broken-english-ness in me.. haaha... more la and ah and all those stuff appearing. Need to have self-controll!

Photobucket
Another of my many achievements *kambang again*

Ah... I love my family~... No idea why i said that. But's it's true love XD

Photobucket
"Can I Have this dance" after changing from black n white TV to colour LCD x]

Tat's all la... don't know what to say lagi...