Friday 23 January 2009

14 Flocks of Bird~

Wow... disaster much!

This could be considered one of the most disastrous week here in Brunei i assume.I mean, the flood is okay but death?! That's kinda too much. Not to mention that a handful of places had their stores in 'black-out' mode because the flood "destroyed" their generators.

Photobucket
last year's school mag.

But that wasn't what really caught my attention. It was the 14 flocks of birds...

Don't get what I'm saying? haha.. Lemme explain.

Photobucket
we had to correct their names with these stickers.

I was going to school in my auntie's car like everyday. Then we stopped at one of the traffic lights near school. That was when the fourteen flocks of stalks came flying above our car towards Tasek. 14 was just the number of flocks i saw when we were waiting at the traffic light. Who knows how many were actually migrating there? hahah... U might think that I'm sakai and all but this was trully my first time seeing such a huge number of birds flying to one place at the same time. Haha... i think that was a sign of the flood that was happening that exact night eh~ Disaster-predicting birds =D

Photobucket
I'm in charge of her's.

Well, hope that everything will be alright during CNY. Don't think anyone wants to have such a wet new year, right? Good luck for those who are spending their CNY here in Brunei!

By the way, just a slight notice. I won't be here in Brunei for the 1st week of new year. Partly because my sister's pursuing her studies in Perth. Our family kinda needed somewhere to go too so, why not celebrating CNY in a totally different place. Besides, Fiona's there, so it'd be a great chance for us to get together and actually celebrate CNY together!

Photobucket
My art work City Playground

er... it might be very not-me to let out my personal feelings out here in my blog, or even to anyone, but i seriously need somewhere to 'puke' it all out because i feel kinda bad and it's very uncomfortable to just keep it all to myself.

Just by any chance if a certain someone will read my blog. This is what I've been wanting to tell you but haven't got the guts to do so. Remember the Winnie the Pooh you gave me last year? With all the secret- stars u made? Yea. I've found them =) They were in Pooh's shirt all along and I only manage to notice them just 2/3 weeks ago. I thought you were joking when you mentioned that the stars had secrets in the card you wrote me. That's why I didn't spend much time looking for the ones that had secrets in them. I guess I had to say "I'm sorry" here since i still don't have the guts to face you~ I'm sorry if i gave u the idea that I'm frustrated when you're around. Cause I really just don't know how else i can react to hide away the nervous-ness. No idea if it's the paiseh-ness acting or what. Just feels so so so nervous doing anything that has got to do with u. Can't imagine how I'd react if i had to tell u this in person. I'm feeling nervous even just writing this here. Ugh! Hope you'd understand.

Photobucket
-Locked up-
Phew~ Feel great letting all that out. I guess all that's left for me to feel is just anxiety. Anxious to know how you react or what you'll do after reading that. Haha.. i know i suck at handling this kinda stuff...Can't help it wa~ I believe i'm better at hiding than seeking... You can call me the gut-less chicken XD

Ending speech: I HATE HOMEWORKS!
Photobucket

Byebye =)