Saturday 24 January 2009

Get ready, get set, don't go

To a certain beauty of randomness:
So u're the beauty of randomness! Good thing it's u and not someone else. =)
Answering ur tags:
-I opened the present the day i received it...No, i don't think u joke everyday...
-I was kinda disappointed always not seeing u online even though i don't think i will主动go talk to u.
-Did i ignore u? Sorry if i did~
-Okay, I'll try to be normal, that is if i can do it.

Just a question if u don't mind me asking...
-
Are u mad at me?
-
I'm kinda scared right now.
-
-
Just woke up from watching TV. Still feeling a little bit drowsy. Not really looking forward to the CNY. Might be because after going to Perth with JuDY, I won't be coming back with her. Not that i don't wan her to go study. It's just that we've never been apart for so long before. Can't believe i'm saying this but i think i'm gonna miss her a lot. We always have this before-bed-talk where we could even talk till 1.00 in the morning. I'll usually would say " I'm hungry" then, she'd ask " do you want to eat anything? Let's go down and cook!" and i'll always reply " Huh~ i don't know what to eat leh..." She'll be mad everytime i give her this answer.

Anyways. don't feel like saying anything now... think i'm gonna go shower and sleep again later... =) Happy Chinese New Year Everyone!