Wednesday 4 February 2009

Good day mates~ (like what oz says)

Back from Perth for a while now. Didn't really do anything special on CNY or else you consider not celebrating special. Yes, we did have our "reunion" dinner but don't really consider it any special from other dinners or brunches we had during normal days beside the fact that Fiona's ( my 二姐)joining us this time.

During the 1st day of CNY, we actually spent several minutes, as in 30/40 mins, sitting on the bench at the roadside letting our sore feet rest. The only unique thing about that day was the fireworks they had behind their three-month old ferris wheel. The fireworks weren't because of CNY, it was because it was Australia Day. You can hear people on the streets going " Aussie! Aussie! Aussie! Oi! Oi! Oi!" until after the fireworks. That was truly something that i wasn't expecting to experience this CNY. =]

Photobucket
turn you head 90 degress to the left and note the heart-shaped firework

Then after that day, we did other stuff that were most irrelevant to CNY like buying Judy's shelf, table and chair. We spent one whole afternoon putting everything together because apparently they charge if you need help fixing furniture's which cost about $60 per hour. Imagine that for WHOLE AFTERNOON. How lucky we are here in Brunei~ And so, we did everything ourselves and was quite pleased with the result. I actually enjoyed much of the screwing, hammering and, basically, the putting everything together part.

Photobucket
one of the nicest pic of the fireworks

Later that week, my aunt who currently lives in Perth returned from her CNY in Brunei. So we spent about a day and a half with her. Wasn't much of what I'd call "fun" but truly worth it tho, spending the last week together with my sister.
I believe you can say I'm not used to her not being around because of this: That Sunday when we were back home, when the maid tried to wake me up, I kept thinking that she's still there sleeping on her bed beside mine. It was when I open my eyes then I realize that she wasn't there anymore. Ah~ but i guess I'll be ok la. Just constantly wanting to believe that she was just a few hundred centimetres away from me instead of thousands of kilometres. Gonna miss ya wu san jie!

Photobucket
This one looked somewhat like a sun rise behind the mountains

I ended my holiday on Sunday and was back to school on Monday. Never liked waking up so early in the morning, but what can we do? Good thing there's this Korean series early in the morning which acts like an energiser for me for this little period of time, i you get what i mean. =)

Photobucket
Can you see australia?

Having not-that-much homework but enough to make me not feel like doing them. Kept waiting for the next day when i can "discuss" with my classmates. *eyebrows*.

Photobucket
i particularly like this one.

Wu wu wu~ i reactivated my facebook account. Still not really interested but yea, just wanna catch up and see what every one's doing there.
-
-
new topic
-
-
----------------How I Hate These People--------------
I don't know about you guys but i have this strong negative feeling for smokers, gamblers and all those who chooses to be involve in any awful activities. Not being proud or anything but, unless it's by force, why would anyone want to do all these crazy stuffs which very obviously brings more pain than gain to one's self? I, personally, don't think that it's cool or awesome or even make other more interested in you. It's just, in a way, some stupid act of low self esteem. We certainly have the right to choose what we want to do but why go for the dark and lonely path? It just get into my nerves when I see people indulging themselves in these standard-lowing acts, especially smokers and gamblers.
I am, in fact, related to a lot of these intensive-gamblers and i do hope one day they can put themselves together and realize how stupid they have been acting for their whole lives, constantly "donating" more than half of their hard-earn money into these dark banks filled with hungry money-eating sharks who actually laugh at the fact that one could be that stupid enough to willingly feed them. Who knows what they have behind all their dices and poker cards? They might be somehow controlled to make sure that you'd never win back your money. Some people might even go into fights with families or friends when they couldn't get the money to gamble. Some might even give up their beloved family and fortune just to have this one second of feeling 爽。 It's just very very stupid to lose everything you once owned just so that you could "play big-kid style".
I'm sorry I really can't find other word to describe these foolish peoples.
Smokers- I just can't help but despise them. I mean, the smoke stinks, it increases your expenses, it turns your teeth yellow, let you have disgusting breathes, makes your lungs go bad and finally kills you. One word- STUPID!
Sorry if i used too much stupid. But they really are, aren't they? Loathe these stupid people who still believes they're cool. End of scorning stupid people.
=D
--
--
I would like to end this post with this picture.
Enjoy!
Photobucket