Thursday 5 February 2009

Tagged~

Tagged by the Cin Cin n the Mel Mel.

Whoever gets tagged has to write 10 things about the person who tagged him/ her.

[Mel]
1.She is in DANCEWORKS!!
2.This girl can do da moves~
3.She is the kind-est person I know.
4.She is a mix of Chinese, Filipino and Indonesian. ( cool, no?)
5.She's supportive!
6.She's good in a lot of stuffs.
7.She can pass an exam even if she studied last minute.
8.She's writes interesting stories.
9.She can be "piang" at times.
10.She's fun to get along with.

[Cindy]
1.She is in DANCEWORKS too!
2.She currently has curly hair.
3.She is a frequent reader.
4.She is good in English.
5.She is the only child in her family.
6.She is a "musical" person.
7.She is a good friend =)
8.Her grand-daddy was a principle.
9.She lives just in front of the school. (Oops! Should i say this?)
10.She has been performing since i barely even know her. =P

The person who got tagged has to write 10 things about himself/ herself.

  • -I am a proud to introduce myself to you as "me".
  • -I like being myself.
  • -They say I'm innovative (oi seh~ [from last year's Eng lesson])
  • -I hate doing what i don't like e.g HOME WORKS!
  • -I loathe smokers and gamblers.
  • -I love anything that has got to do with art.
  • -I, sometimes, can find the guts to do ordinary stuffs like making phone calls?!
  • -I like to be praised! ( haha.. who doesn't?)
  • -I wish to be involved in design-cooperated jobs if i do get one in the future.
  • -I'm glad that I'm surrounded by loving friends and families!

At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
-u
-u
-u
-u
-u
-u
-u
-u
-u
-YOU!
-End of post-