Tuesday 24 February 2009

Your smile is amazing~

There were so much happenings last weeks. Good ones, bad ones, good-for-me-but-bad-for-you ones, vice versa, etc.

Just gonna roughly go thru everything. I mean really roughly!

There were definitely lots of photo-takings cause we were literally out of school for the whole week. But too bad, I'm not gonna upload any because of the following reasons:
1) It'll take ages to upload every one of them here.
2)I don't think I looked good X)
3)All the photos aren't with me.
4)I'm just plain lazy!
Nevertheless, we had fun la.


I (in a random manner):
- cracked stupid jokes, especially when I'm with Lee Lee.
- shared secrets with "people" (quite a few people. very unexpectedly. don't think i can tell. P.s. ur secret wasn't shared with anyone at all, you-know-who-you-are!)
- sweat-ed like a polar bear in the Sahara desert under the blazing sun ( will they even survive?)
- found out that people aren't usually what they seemed to be (found this out today. It was like " WOW! I can't believe this is you!")
- did a rather satisfying design masterpiece for the shirt thing (not sure if people agree on it tho. I have Rui Yee to worry about that =D)
- had my internal organs going upside-down and inside-out because of somebody. Hate but love the feeling. ** (what am i saying??)
- been in a fight quarrel with close friends but managed to restore peace afterwards. ( the sad part)
- became "milo" ( also quite sad)
- went to movies and yam-cha with my very kind wu da jie
- missed my darling wu san jie~
- skyped my darling wu san jie~
- accused my niece several times for being "illegally" cute at most times.
- ( whoa, this one truly very sad) got scolded like "猪头饼" by my very dear mother because of a spoilt brat who tends to get onto my nerves every time i talk to her. She got worse treatments from the queen tho, and I do feel sorry for that for a while before the queen decided that I was HAPPY for her cruel treatment towards the spoilt brat. But i love them anyways, both queen and brat.
- cried my eyes out because of the above incident. ( i was almost able to keep a record for not crying for a year leh! Hai~ I'll just treat it as a chance to clean my eyes then.)
- got sick just this morning. ( sore throat ah, cannot even LOL. but, i like to LOL o...=( )
- having a horrible headache now.
- finished my homework today.(I'm a nerd. ahahahaha~ )
- watched funny funny very funny videos on youtube ( Teehee~)
- cleared my table ( getting boring now)
- replied stuff on facebook. ( really boring liao. Change topic!)

Let's see what i didn't do last week.
I didn't:
- update nor upload my phone ( still consists of events from last year)
- study anything ( I'm 1/2 nerd then~)
- do any homework last week. (1/4 nerd)
- feel excited when we went out on Sunday ( it just isn't same without her)
- have anything good to do when i was at home
- blog
- practice guitar until 2 days before lesson.
- hear Izan on the radio until yesterday. ( the new DJ has somewhat the same intonation with Izan. I think she's Amy?!)
- keep my vision straight longer. ** ( it's like 1 sec saja then 'piu', i looked away)
- download the song "fading like a flower" ( one of the oldies that i like. Every time i see you, oh, i try to look away~)
- keep track of time and date.
- know what else to write. Hence, I end my post here.

再见~

** means " You don't need to know the details!"

I don't want to hear it from people, I want to hear it from you! ~