Thursday 19 March 2009

High not crazy

Yeah! I'm can finally blog now after such a long time of not-blogging. =)

Guess i should apologize, huh? For those who has been coming in daily, I ask for your sincere forgiveness. ayer~ so angmo!

Anyways, events suceeded one after another for the past two weeks. or is it three? hmm.. not sure. It was honestly a very busy week for me. I mean, studies and tests not too mention my piling homework? My life will be so much relaxing if it wasn't for those stressful stuffs. You can definately understand the feeling i was feeling if you are or were a student before. Especially if you are a student here in CHMS and not one in those learning-is-fun kinda school. No offence here tho. =)
The feeling we had after our last test was undiscribable. Well, at least mine was like that. It was like "Ow yea~ Tests are over! Woohoo. Celebration time everybody." Who knows, the celebration part had to be delayed time after time because aparently i'm surrounded by busy people who still has tuition after test.
Yea, I'm talking bout you, you-know-who-you are! So i guess i'll just have to wait till Saturday, the day for all of us to forget about sleeping and just have fun thru out the whole day and night!

Speaking of which, we're going to sleepover in The Empire and Country Club for this coming satuday night. Most of the people in our class seems to be rather excited for this sleepover thing. I, on the contrary, feels okay only, sadly, not sure why tho. Maybe it's like what Lee Lee said 希望越大,失望越大。So, Imma just keep this okay feeling until something really fun happens that day. Hope everything goes well tho, me and Irene will be dead-meat if anything bad were to happen. NamoAmitabha x100~

Let's now turn back the hands of time and see what i've done one the 6th of March this year.



CHMS Environmental Wall Painting Competition 2009

Photobucket
The 1st place winner
F5C
so cute~=)
Photobucket
The 2nd place winner
F5Sc
Ours!
=)

Photobucket
The happy place
Photobucket
Squirrel who used to have powerpuff girls' eye.
Photobucket
Shrek XD

Photobucket
The flowers
The masterpieces of me and Elaine =)
Photobucket

Photobucket
Don't get the wronf idea.
It's suppose to be:
If you don't save her, who will?
her= mother nature.

Photobucket
My original sketch

Photobucket
the very cool thermometer
-end-
One of the normal school days.
Photobucket
I have no idea what this guys did to make me do the below to him.

Photobucket
the wo-"man"

Photobucket
XD
-
-
Photobucket
the pretty pretty drug i took the other week
=D
-
-
Photobucket
"The 'new' earth stinks," says the 'macromolecule'
-
-
This few days, my mother keep nagging me about how i am always so tired and inactive. She can tell because i'm always sleeping in the car and constantly, i fall asleep while watching tv. Well, the reason why i always sleep during car rides is because of the bright blazing sun that just has to blind my eyes. You know how our eyelids will always maintain half open when it's bright (like garfield), yea, doing that for the whole half an hour really gives me the headaches and therefore I will always choose to just close my eyes and sleep~! She finds me sleeping all the time because we always go fetching Happi at 4.45 pm, the exact time the sun shoots it's crazy hot rays 180 degrees to our eyes! Imagine how anyone's gonna cope with that, opening their eyes wide. Chew~
As for watching Tv.. it was just that once or twice. Well the first one doesn't count cause it was 11.00 pm then. The last one was just now. We had cleaning campaign in the morning, knocking off in the afternoon is nothing to be guilty about right? Hahaha, always snoozing might also be because of how "high" i always am in school, right Leeli? =p
Guess that's all for today!
Ciao~