Sunday 26 April 2009

I hate this world that I'd loved

I know i'm on hiatus but I just couldn't resist not allowing all if these thoughts I'm having right now. Beware. Reality coming your way.

I once believed that this is the kind of world where "the story isn't finished yet if there is no happy ending".
But I learned that there is more winding and uneven road that awaits us than we think. For a second, you might think you're at the top of your game but, as unexpected as possible, you would fall face-flat onto the ground like a pancake right at the next second. The person whom you think deserves all the respect you have for him might so unpredictably be the one who stabbed you on your back so hard you wish you were never born. All these happens because there's this very unique characteristic us humans have. Greed.

I hate this world that we're living in. Everyone, born as this pure innocent young child, can so easily grow up to be such a dismoral, self-centred burden of this world. Or is this how the world is designed to be?

Yes, people do like to be top, like to stand out, but do most of us get it through the right but difficult way or do we simply just take the easy but corrupted way? We are always sure to say that we will definately go for the right path no matter what at first but when the real decision making time comes, I'm sure most of us would just pick the easy way out by any chance available. Why make our lives so hard and miserable right?

From the time before humans even exsisted, dinasours had already been destroying their lives by killing each other for food just for the sake of surviving. I think to survive in this world, everyone has to carry out a sin at least once in a life time. Without doing so, how do you think we improve ourselves through all the competition among each other. Yea yea, you can survive being sinless at first but u will find out in the end that you are left too far behind. Do u even dare say you've never told a lie when you know it's not right to do so? Take technology for example. Do you think we can get this far without even hurting a fly? My answer would be no.

Up till this paragraph, you might even think that I'm trying to spoil everyones idea towards being a perfect sinless person. But these are just
what I've noticed and learned about the reality. You might say that I'm talking bullshit here but really this is what I observed.

To get to stay out of trouble, people,sadly, has to be two- faced, tho everyone knows it's best not too. There is always this hard decision you have to make where none of the choices are good. Sacrifices jusy has to be made. For example, if there's this person who you don't really
like, who came to you for help, of course, to decrease chances of having arguements, you'd would still help no matter how unwilling u are. Yes, that is the right thing to do, but then, you aren't be true to yourself anymore.

All religions tell us that we have to do good in order to live a better life. That's true. But, in this modern times, you will really find yourselves being left very far behind if we insist on being pure hearted. Being kiasu and all people really becomes a little less kiasi.

Better safe than sorry. Precautions has to be taken as even the person closest to you might be the one who hurts you the most in the end.
People can't take the risk of being hurt, so sometimes they even suspect their bestfriends or even families. Yes. Life is cruel.

When something is too good to be true, don't be a dope and be too happy about it. It might be a trap. Things aren't always what it seems to be.

In this world, you can't say that if you don't do bad, bad won't do you no harm. Someone might even take advantage of you for being so. How ugly is this world right?

I'm not saying that I have personaly came across all this but I really heard a lot and I believe you have too. I might not have come across them now but I'm sure those working population and future us will know what I'm talking about now. Ugly ugly world.

*I Can even hear those ah pehs in those kopi diams swearing all the time even when unnecessery. Even my friends whom I never thought will swear started swearing. They even gamble. Omg. pengsan la~ bodoh sangat.

Even highly professioned people like lawyers can't always be good. I heard some even had to sleep with a gun under his pillow for being a lawyer. Moreover some are corrupted one. Haiya. Just so sad that reality is like that de. Die ah~

I still have a lot in mind but it's already very late now. 12.55 a.m. now. :)

Happy "endings" are hard to find, if you do come across one, do appreciate it. It will be over before you even know it.

Love,
Unhappy person on earth.

(do you really think I mean it when I say 'love'? Don't be silly. It's cruel love we're talking about.)
Signed the devil in me.