Tuesday 28 April 2009

Who am I?

What's wrong with me? It seems to me that I'm lost and currently am not the 581 I used to think I am. It somehow feels like I've lost the 581 in me. Where did I go wrong?

Me: who am "I" and what have "I" done to me?
I: I am abducted my aliens....
... ... ...

"For those who don't get what I'm saying... U can just pretty much do whatever you like... Cause I don't really care."
See.. This is what I'm talking about. This wasn't how 581 would put things. She would at least put a tee-wee bit of effort trying to explain. But look at her now. She doesn't even bother to do anything...

Ok la. I'll give a little explanation of what i'm yaking about la.

The definition of 581:
Happy-go-lucky
Carefree, (in a good way).
Happily high .
Lazy and stressless
Light-hearted
Free
And most impostantly, optimistic

Now that the 581-ness in me is lost, I am:
Always down in the dumps without any specific reason (or is there one ...hmm I wonder.)
Ignorant (Instead of carefree)
High but not happy
Lazy still but feels a tad pressured
Berat hati
Busy
Negative (check my previous post, so permistic of me to say smth like that)
Feels rebelious too :/

You can't actually find me this way from how I look on the outside but I can feel this 180 degree change inside. I might not show it but that doesn't mean that I don't feel that way. If you know me well enough, you'll know how shy I am when it comes to expressing myself.
Especially when it comes to expressing feelings. Yes. It's a huge store in there. I just need someone who actually have the time to care and dig 'em out one by one. And may I inform you, even if you try u may not succeed as easy as just asking 1 question. It might even take up to 10 attempts until I actually feel comfortable letting 'em out. That's how I'm program to function~

Yea. I need to visit a psycologist.

Hai~ and yea. I can't stop sighing too. Sad... What's bothering me so much??
(Ugh.. "I" actually know the answer but I'm just too stubborn to admit it. =/ )

Before ... :)
Now... •~•

Till the next post.
Bye.