Thursday 3 December 2009

Facebook.

Is it just me or is facebook where most of the people hang out these days?
I donno about you, but I constantly find people being ridiculously active on facebook.
Active in the sence that they are always there commenting and replying comments immediately whenever something new comes up.

For someone who has just recently joined the crowd (Facebook-ing), facebook is just where I find out what people are up to. I don't do posts day after day, but I do wonder how people can get anybody to comment so much on something like " :) " or " xxx is dozing off." No being sarcastic, it's actually kinda nice to know that people cares to give a comment or a "like" to what u are doing or something u posted up.
It makes people feel warm and not alone!

I find facebook... erm... "whao"-able for it can make things like this happen.
It's like u can share stuff with people far and wide even when u are actually by your own lonesome self.
Haha... Is that good or is that creepy?

I actually found myself laughing by myself while checking out and posting up comments of my peeps in the living room one night with my mom wondering , at one side, why I was laughing when the tv was showing some emotional crying scene. How creepy is that? Haha.
However, it is kinda nice creeping people out once in a while.. It makes you look strange, or in my dictionary, special (weird) enough to be noticed xD

Well, I'm not anyone to rate for the things that Facebook can do, but if I gotta chance to meet up with Mr. Creatoroffacebook, I'd shake his
hands and point two thumbs up to his geeky face (Is he geeky or is he not?) for creating something that makes the world small enough for friends to enjoy each other, both oral and picture-wise, through the amazing Internet. Hey wait, I gotta show some love to Mr. Founderofinternet too that way! Haha. Good job internet, tho u kinda piss me off sometimes for being insanely-slow. I blame that on my country :D *peace, I don't mean for a war!*

"life is short, enjoy it the pictures below."
They are worth a laugh x]

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
oh well. I've been stopped by authorities. xD
Toodles~!
-
-
-
-
-
xoxo,
581