Sunday 6 December 2009

Let's talk pictures today!

Here Mel, this is the "rock mel" fragrance I saw... Hahaha... Just ignore that dot at the bottom of the exclamtion mark and it'd be the perfect gift for you... Haha... Speaking bout gifts... I haven't given u yours. Yay~ that means we can go out for at least one more time! :D

Photobucket
Cool no? So ngam ah~! haha
----
---
--
-
.
I happened to come across loads of interesrting pictures while trying to find the perfect background for me phone. However, me found that the pictures are more blog-worthy, so imma just share them with y'all with little bits of caption of me-own :D (that is if anyone's actually reading me 'blaogh')

*p.s. Ignore me weird writing style today.. Just suddenly feel like being a pirate xD WHAT?! At least I think I sound like one~ teehee!*
.
-
--
---
----
Click click.
Take a pic peek~

Picture no. 1:
Photobucket
Guys out there... You know what to do now :D

Picture no. 2-5:
Girls like to be spoilt. So spoil us x] (a)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
:D


Picture 6-11:
Girls can be naturally dangerous. So don't try them x]
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Picture 12-14:
We like tricking you and making you bananas. (not sure bout others but I do x] )
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Picture 15:
Being random is cool (in my case :D )
Photobucket

Picture 16-17:
If you wanna be with someone, don't try to change somebody.
Photobucket

Photobucket
xD

Picture 18:
The A+ answer to
•"what do you do when nothing goes right?".
Photobucket
•"why we should not do our homeworks."
Photobucket
(y)

Picture 19:
I'm not stupid, I'm just..
Photobucket

Picture 20-22:
What's friends to you?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Picture 23-27:
It's the red thing that gives you diabetes.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
NOT! Hehehehe~

Picture 28:
A little question I can't answer myself.. Can u?
Photobucket

-and now u come to the beautiful, spectacular, astounding, amazing, incredible, unforgetful, marvelous, grand, stupendous...

~END~

xoxo,
581.