Monday 4 January 2010

x.x

It's the very 1st day of school of 2010 but I ain't going to school to study.
OH YEAH! =D

Although so, I still gotta wake up freakin' early to do a lil' business with our "juniors".
( wow, i never felt so much of being a senior until now xD )
Yeap, woke up dang early to sell me books!
Business went well, I must say. Thanks to our "guai guai" juniors xP

This is small money~

I gotta wake up as early tomorrow because there are still some unfinished business I gotta carry on. Other than busniess, my peeps decided to go do some hiking at Tasek. I feel as if I have got nothing better to do, so I agreed to tag along as well. Hehe...

I do love the green tho...

This is truly news! I, 581, is actually going to do some exercise. How unlikely of me. Cause usually, i would just prefer to catch some "zee"s rather than to sweat. Noone would wanna touch me or get in my way when I'm unwillingly sweating. I'll blow up, I tell u. U'll catch me saying " bu yao dong wo!" in a very unfriendly manner. But oh, what the heck, selling books in school doesn't totally mean there's no sweating going on. So imma just let it sweat let it sweat let it sweat~ ( this I won't catch fire cause I know I want to. =) )

Actually, i wasn't here to brag about my day.
(note that my title doesn't even mean anything about what I've written above)
I just feel the need to tell people that....
.
.
.
I just woke up from my half an hour nap and that I'm freezing!
In addition to that fact is that my mind status was just plain "... ... "
.
.
.
How sad is that? =(
I don like feeling jobless. It kills me!
.
.
.
And that is why I blogged
.
.
.
Oh, my life is SOOOOO interesting! Don't envy it! XD
.
.
.
Ok, I'm off to kill boredom and I desperately need to find warmth!
Blogging kinda heated me up a little, but I need MORE!
(always wanting more xP )
Then again, i don wanna sweat...
Cause as I said, me and sweating... Big temper explosion. (ask my friends xD )


*Peace Everybody*