Wednesday 30 December 2009

Hi everyone!
I'm here to brag about how good I felt yesterday. Hahaha~
I finally filled my day with loads more than just doing basically NOTHING like all the other days of my holiday...

Let's see...
First, I woke up late.
( I always wake up late these days since I have nothing better to do,so I decided to catch up with my sleep :))
Then, I went to have lunch with mama and mei mei.
It was then we talked about mei mei's broken ear piece.
So, we walked all the way to the mall to buy her one.
It kinda became a day I spent with my mei mei. Haha.
She won herself a ball thingy from me... That zap zap ball they sell in bit computers.
Haha...
Then I have to entertain her by bringing her to the arcade.
Then we jalan jalan lo...
Then on the way back.. I saw a tukang kasut so I asked if they can fix my bag which had a broken handle since a loong time ago.
And apparently they can!
So I brought it over there and showed them but they insisted that i should just get the whole handle changed which will cost me a freakin' $35.
So I decided not to let them do it.
Mummy suggested someone just infront of the office...
He so kindly charged me only $1 per part he needs to sew.
So in total, I just need to pay him $4.
Haha... See the difference? $35 and $4 eh...
Felt "weehee" after that.
Later me and my da jie relearn photoshop. Haha. Had fun there too!
And the rest of the day are kinda the same as all the other days~

I'm blogging right now, cause I still have time before I need to head over to the mall to meet up with my friends. Xue yu's leaving real soon so let this be a last gathering for the few of us~

haha... Way to spend my time ey?! Haha

Guess I've written enough rubbish here for one day now.
I'll say bye now!

BYE!